ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OF THE DATA PROTECTION POLICY
Who is responsable for processing your data?
Identitity: Il·lustre Col·legi de l´Advocacia de Barcelona (ICAB)
Address: Carrer Mallorca, núm. 283, 08037 Barcelona
Telephone: 93 496 18 80
Data Protection Delegate contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
The ICAB treats the information provided to us for the managment of your registration and your attendance and participation to the congress.
How long will we keep your data?
According to data protection regulations, personal data will be kept until they are necessary for the purpose of processing and subsequently kept properly blocked for as long as necessary, at the exclusive disposal of Judges and Courts, the Public Prosecutor's Office or the competent Public Administrations, for to be able to attend to possible responsibilities arising from the treatment until the end of the terms of legal prescriptions established in the current regulations.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the contract for the provision of the service with the objective of managing you registration and you attendance and participation to the congress.
Who are the recipientsof your data?
It is not expected any communication of your personal data to third parts. The ICAB informs that the form service for the registration is subcontracted with:
- Google (Google Ireland Limited / Google LLC).
The subcontractor, who has the status of data controller, is also obliged to comply with the obligations set out in European data protection regulations. In this case the ICAB has signed:
- An Addendum on Data Processing (DPA Data Processing Amendment) (Google Ireland Limited)
- The corresponding EU Standard Contract Terms of Google Workspace (Google LLC - USA)
Standard contractual clauses are considered one of the appropriate instruments to provide guarantees of compliance in international data transfers based on Article 46.2.c) of the RGPD.
In addition, to always offer adequate guarantees in compliance with the principles of proactive responsibility and confidentiality in the processing of personal data according to article 5 of the RGPD, the ICAB reviews and updates the data protection system continuously. , following the recommendations and opinions of the competent control authorities as well as those of the European Data Protection Board (EDPS).
The categories of data that are treated are:
- The data that can be processed by the controller includes the following categories:Identification data, identification codes, postal or electronic address, image and voice (videoconference) financial, academic and professional information (bar member number).
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether the ICAB is processing personal data that concerns him, or not
- The interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, if necessary, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in this case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may oppose the processing of their data. The ICAB will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Interested parties may request the portability of their data in automated support to another of the responsible in the cases of treatments allowed by the RGPD.
- At the time of cancellation of data, we will only keep them blocked in compliance with legal obligations.
- without prejudice to its right to also submit a claim to a control authority, such as the Catalan Data Protection, at Rosselló Street 214, Esc. A, 1r. 1a., 08008 Barcelona, and telephone 935527800. In any case, you may withdraw your consent at any time without the withdrawal affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent before its withdrawal.
The information you have provided will be processed by the ICAB in accordance with the purposes described in this document, and in this regard you are informed that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification or deletion, or limitation to its treatment, and oppose to the treatment, as well as the right to the portability of the data to the following e-mail address email@example.com.