The ICAB hosted the "Joint Family Law Conference and Networking Exchange. Barcelona and Georgia USA"
On October 17th-19th of 2022, the Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB) has hosted the 'Joint family conference and Networking Exchange Georgia USA and Barcelona', with the participation of Advocats/specialists in family law.
The work sessions have included these topics:
- Overview of the Hague Convention on the civil aspects of International Child abduction
- Comparative view of divorce, equitable division and support
- Review of legal and practical considerations in custody disputes
- Procedure family law issues in International divorce, support, property division regime and child custody
Excellent opportunity for ICAB members to network and create synergies with Georgia Lawyers.
International | ICAB International Department16,570.05 Kbpdf
Joint Family Law Conference and Networking Exchange Barcelona and Georgia USA 2022
08037 Barcelona , Barcelona (Spain)
- 93 496 19 21 / 93 496 18 80
- Lunes a jueves: 9h a 18h / Viernes: 9h a 15h
- Mallorca, 283