1. The Illustrious Bar Association of Barcelona (henceforth, ICAB) is a public law body corporate which has its main office in Barcelona, 283 Mallorca street, 08037, holder of the web page http://www.icab.es and of the database holding personal details provided by the users.
2. Pursuant to Act 15/1999, of 13 December, on personal Data Protection, and to its regulation adopted by Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, all personal details shall be included in the relevant automated and duly registered datafile, which the Illustrious Barcelona Bar Association is in charge of.
3. In ticking the relevant box the user allows in a free and unequivocal manner his or her personal details to be processed by the service provider for the purposes sought. The user also guarantees that the data he or she provides are truthful, and undertakes to report any variation therein. In case the data are inaccurate, incomplete, or no longer necessary for the purpose sought, the ICAB will cancel, delete or block them.
4. The ICAB, in turn, guarantees that the server which will store and process the personal data shall have the requisite security measures to prevent not only any alteration or loss but also any unauthorised processing of or access to the said data. To this end the user permits the server to gain access to data for the purpose of the relevant authentication of the access controls.
5. The website servers will be able to detect automatically the IP address and the name of the domain the user has made use of. An IP address is automatically assigned to a computer on logging in. All this information is recorded on an activity file of a duly registered server and it allows further processing of the data so as to obtain just statistical measurements that will make it possible to know the number of printed pages, visits to the web service and their order, point of access, etc...
7. By using the cookies and for the purpose of improving the navigation conditions the website server is able to locate the website and recognize the navigator used. The user can always configure his navigator to receive alerts of cookies and prevent their storage in his computer.
8. To use this website it is not necessary for the user to allow the storage of the cookies sent by the website or by a third party acting in its name, bearing in mind, though, that the user must start a session as such in every service that requires the prior registration or log in, which might slow down navigation.
9. At any rate cookies are used in this website on a temporary basis and with the only purpose of making the subsequent transmission more effective. In no case whatsoever will they be used to gather personal information.
10. ICAB also guarantees the users that their personal details will in no case be transferred to third parties without the prior, express, informed and unequivocal consent of the user.
11. Nevertheless, the ICAB may reveal to the relevant public authorities the personal details, as well as any other information it may hold through its computer systems, giving prior notice, and in pursuance of the applicable legal regulations.
12. The users have the right to access, oppose, rectify and cancel the data, in accordance with sections 15 to 17 of the LOPJ. The said rights can be exercised free of charge by sending an express request with an attached copy of the ID card by means of:
- 1. 1. email: email@example.com
- 2. 2. fax to: IL•LUSTRE COL•LEGI D’ADVOCATS DE BARCELONA, ref. LOPD 934876503
- 3. 3. letter addressed to: l’IL•LUSTRE COL•LEGI D’ADVOCATS DE BARCELONA, ref. LOPD, C/ Mallorca, 283, 08037-BARCELONA, submitted personally at ICAB's General Register Office, or sent by post.